Craft Kit Order
Terms & Conditions
- Delivery will be either by Royal Mail or courier service. Please allow up to 2 working days for dispatch of your order.
- Further delivery information can be found here.
- The fee paid includes all the materials required, and the majority of equipment. Some equipment may need to be provided by yourself, please refer to product listing for more details. This may involve providing your own scissors, iron, ironing board and lighter. Everything specialist will be provided in the kit.
- All payments due are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
- We reserve the right to cancel any order after it has been placed and will notify you in such circumstances.
Returns and Exchanges
- Any problems with your kits once they arrive, or you would like to discuss an exchange, please contact us within 5 working days to discuss.
- Should you change your mind, orders can be returned within 14 days. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for this.
- Original postage costs are non-refundable.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened and all contents and supplementary resources accounted for. Should returned goods be tampered with or damaged we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
- If your order is for a set of bunting kits, this order must be returned in full to qualify for a refund. Other kits may be returned individually should you find that you ordered more than you require.
- When returning goods ensure they are well packaged. Postage is at your own expense, we advise using a tracked service. Please retain proof of posting as we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
- Refunds will be processed via the original payment method within 5 working days of receiving your return. We'll notify you via e-mail once this is processed.
- Bespoke or personalised orders are non-refundable.
- Although all tools and equipment provided in the kits are very safe to use, it is worth being mindful of yours and the groups safety, particularly when using hot or sharp items, like irons, scissors etc. While we encourage you to enjoy your workshop kit as much as possible, please keep in mind your own safety with tools and equipment you may be using.
- The Crafty Hen is not responsible for operation or use of any materials and equipment used in making your items. The Crafty Hen has no liability in use of the kits, this is at your own risk.
- Please advise all members of your group on safe operation of any equipment.
- The Crafty Hen will not be liable or pay compensation or damages if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we cannot, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. This includes but is not limited to; war, or threat of war, strikes, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems affecting transport or any similar events beyond our control.
- We do not share your data outside of our organisation or with third parties.
Most of all enjoy your kits and do show us your creations! We love to see what you make.
If you take photos of your group making and creating during the session we would love to see your creations, so remember to share your snaps with us via social media or use #thecraftyhen.