CREATIVE EXPERIENCES & EVENT ACTIVATIONS
Every element of the service we provide is customisable and developed to match your requirements. From the participant numbers and target audience, down to the all important crafty outcome. You can chose from our core range of creative workshops, opt for a drop in mini make craft station, or let us develop a unique activity using your own materials or based around your brief.
Take a look over our case studies for examples of past creative event activations we’ve been a part of.
Below are four examples of the most common types of events we often run:
- Bonding group experience for up to 40 people to participate together.
- Promote wellness & creative thinking amongst the team.
- Suitable for mixed audiences & all abilities.
- Great for team building days or end of year celebrations.
- We can come to you at your workshop, or in the venue of your choice.
- No group size too large, from 40 to 4,000!
- Available across multiple sites UK-wide, simultaneously.
- Fun engaging activities suitable for all ages, abilities, & mixed audiences.
- Fit into the schedule or working day.
- Ideal as a team social or Christmas treat for large offices / corporations.
- Content can be inspired by your brand.
- Quick interactive 10-30 minute makes.
- Drop in workshops, ideal for in-store activations, promotional events & more.
- Seamlessly fit alongside other activities & allow for networking.
- Tailored to suit your brand & event brief.
- Available for children, adults & mixed audiences
- Perfect for festive events.
- Consistent, fun & professional experience nationwide.
- Can occur simultaneously in multiple locations or over a series of dates.
- Adapted to your brand, brief & special requests.
- Positively engage with a broad audience.
- Great for influencer experiences, in-store events, product launches, Christmas events & more.
Any questions, the come say hello and let us know how we can help!
Previous Clients Include: