Last updated: 25th May 2018
- The Crafty Hen is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our crafty hens, users and website visitors, while delivering a personalised service that meets your needs and interests.
- You should read this policy in conjunction with the Booking Terms and Order Terms & Conditions.
- We may collect Personal Data about you via a number of sources, including the following:
- Upon submitting an online enquiry, when emailing The Crafty Hen directly or contacting The Crafty Hen by phone.
- During the booking process, to collect relevant information to facilitate the smooth running of your booking or delivery of your purchases.
- At the workshop itself.
- When making a purchase from The Crafty Hen online store.
Use of your InfoRmation
- The Crafty Hen may use information collected from you in order to efficiently provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for some of the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiry and provide information requested relevant to our events, products and / or services.
- To allow us to contact you in any way in relation to your booking, your order, updates to our services, changes to our products or website, (including via email, telephone, mail, visit, text or multimedia messages).
- If you have previously enquired, organised an event, used our services or purchased goods from The Crafty Hen, we may provide you with information relating to similar services or other products that may be of interest to you.
- On occasion, we will send a newsletter informing you of special offers, discount deals, service updates, news, etc.. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
- We employ companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and we may disclose your Personal Data to these parties in order to fulfil our services to you. For example; facilitating a workshop event, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, and providing customer service. Those parties only have access to the Personal Data necessary for them to perform their functions.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling, conduct research, including for statistical and testing information. This may include referencing information in the public domain.
- In order to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- On occasion, we may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations) for quality assurance, security and compliance.
Storing Your DATA
- We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
- Please remember that the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted unless encrypted. We cannot guarantee the security of data communicated with us electronically, nor can we accept responsibility for the loss of such data that is beyond our control. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- We may use 'cookies' to monitor how people use our site. This helps us to understand how visitors use our website and make our website a better experience for the user. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your device through your browser. They cannot be used to identify you personally. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies.
dISCLOSING YOUR iNFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of The Crafty Hen to a buyer.
- Should we be legally required by law to disclose requested personal information.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and to further reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
- We are not liable for their content, and exclude all liability for loss that may incur when using these third party websites.
- Please be aware that from time to time, without notice, we may update this Policy. So please remember to routinely review this Policy.
- You are welcome to withdraw consent or unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. Please make a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of any newsletter mail outs.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018, you have the right to access any personal information held relating to yourself. To do so, please make written request to email@example.com. The Crafty Hen may charge an admin fee of £10 to cover costs incurred in providing you with the details of any information that may be held.